
Making a list—Ever make a list for the store and end up forgetting the list itself? I never stick to just the things on my list either. Sam Walton was a genius!
Thinking in the shower--Why is it your best ideas come to you when you can’t write them down? I need a water-proof white board in my shower!
Why is it when we walk into a room and sometimes forget what it was we were going to get or do and then when we go sit back down we immediately remember? Now I just touch my behind with my finger to trigger my memory!
Do animals understand what we’re saying or is it just the tone of our voice we use to communicate with them? I know my dogs know what “going outside” or “hungry” means because of their reaction.
Other shorts …
Ever wonder why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time?
What is another word for thesaurus?
Can you get cornered in a round room?
Why is it that its good to score under par in golf but its bad to
be under par in anything else?
.jpg)
Shouldn't sea gulls that fly over the bay be called bagels? Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways? Why does the number one driver in a race have to start on a pole? Why is everything always in the last place that you look?
ReplyDeleteJust a couple more that have always perplexed me. Maybe we can get some help with these.
John, You (and Bruce) are very clever. I guess the only one I can add is: Isn't "family vacation" an oxymoron? Written humor can be difficult to pull off, but you have made a very good attempt and made me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteNothing is impossible???? How do you slam a revolving door?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite.... why does milk come in gallons and sodas in liters?